DON'T JUST SAVE, THRIVE !
As your company struggles to compete in an increasingly aggressive global market, while there are more and more category leaders succeeding by focusing on their core competencies and outsourcing anything that directs valuable resources to anything else. In short, PortLand’s contract manufacturing acts as your factory:
- Producing and shipping a single part or process. Or
- Manufacturing and assembling a complete product.
As the result, you save significant expenses without ever sacrificing the quality that is at the heart of your brand integrity. Indeed, working with a contract manufacturer has a wide range of significant advantages:
- Management, expertise, and skilled labor is provided.
- All necessary certifications are on hand or can be acquired.
- Import/Export requirements are handled by PortLand.
- Government compliance costs are also shared.
- Products can be shipped to your facility, distribution center, or to end-user customer with your brand and packaging.
- PortLand is “invisible” to your end user customer.
In some cases, the best solution may be for us to open a new facility to meet your highest expectations. In any case, we have the expertise and experience to be the best contract manufacturing partner in the woodmaking industry.